Erasmus IN



To be able to study at the FUB as an exchange student, your university must have an inter-institutional agreement with the FUB via the UAB (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona). To check if your university has an agreement with us, you should contact the International Office at your university, or alternatively you can contact us:




All incoming exchange students must be selected and nominated by their home university. Parner universities should send the nominations to the FUB/UAB ( before the following deadlines:


For Autumn semester (Sept/Jan): 1st June
For Spring semester (Feb/May): 1st December 




All the nominated students must fill in the online application form at the site and submit any documents required by the FUB (UAB). Application deadlines:


Autumn semester (Sept/Jan): 1st May to 15th June
Spring semester (Feb/May): 1st Nov to 10th Dec




As an Erasmus+ student, you are required to send your proposal of  Learning Agreement for Studies  and get it signed by the corresponding Erasmus+ exchange coordinator (no other signatures will be accepted):


Health Sciences:
Nursing studies:
Physiotherapy studies:
Speech Therapy studies:
Podiatry studies:


Social Sciences:
Business studies:
Early Childhood Education:


You will be able to change your learning agreement after your arrival in case of timetable conflict, course cancellation, extension/reduction of your stay, etc.




Once the student has been accepted by the FUB (UAB), the International Relations Office will contact all the accepted students to welcome them and give them further advice for their stay with us.




The recommended level for exchange students is B1 for Spanish or Catalan.

Most undergraduate courses are taught in Catalan or Spanish. Only a few are in English. However, you can be placed with professors who are able to provide you with language support in English to help you follow the course.

You can write your exams in English, Spanish or Catalan at your convenience.

During the autumn term, incoming students also have the option of taking Spanish and/or Catalan courses as part of their Learning Agreement.